People String

People String
Join People String

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Plateau

I've felt like I've hit a flat now for bboying. Maybe not though as i am always learning something new but still... I feel like there is something lacking. My shit is just not advanced enough. I'm generally happy with my footwork and tops now but its my moves and move combinations that are lacking firepower.

Probably doesn't help that I session alone frequently due to my other members being busy or out of commission due to injury. Hope Josh comes back soon as soon as he recovers I need my partner back for real.

Gotta be strong and keep pushing though no matter how hard it is! But I gotta say it frustrates me that all around the midwest things are getting fairly complex but Iowa is SO FAR BEHIND technically. What are we lacking? being surrounded by greatness? More bboys? What makes those scenes so much more advanced? More competition perhaps but even with just competition there has to be other elements for bboying to grow more.


I OUGHTA WRECK AMAZING!!! SATURDAY OCT 3RD!!!

0 comments: